Effective Date And Changes To These Policies
This websiite is managed & maintained by the webmaster of Mawar Putih Design Studios Indonesia herein after referred to as WE, US or OUR).
We take your privacy as seriously take ours.
You may visit this Website anonymously as often as you like without providing any personally identifying information (such as your name, address or email address). We do not collect personally identifying information from you except when you specifically provide it (subscribing to our newsletter for example), and we protect the information we receive.
If you choose to continue your visit to our site, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy.
When you give us personally identifying information for a specific purpose, we will use that information solely for that purpose, unless we tell you otherwise and we always give you the opportunity to OPT IN and then, to OPT OUT, except in rare instances as described below.
If you access the Site from the European Union, USA, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in the Indonesia, then through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to Indonesia, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the Indonesia justice department, and may your God help you with that.
Our hosting service log all the visitors that come to our website. All hosting companies do this and are part of the analytics service they provide to us. The information collected by these log files include:- internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This data is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of this information is for us to analyze trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, We use 'cookies'. Cookies are files with small amounts of data that is used an anonymous identifier. These are sent to your browser from our website and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Contrary to many beliefs, cookies are not harmfull to your PC, do not contain any virus and are helpfull to you, they store information including your preferences, and the pages on the website that the you accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize your users experience when visiting our site.
We also use the services of the Google Analytical Tool, for similar reasons as above, this tool from Google places a cookie file on your pc, and records personal information, such as your computers IP address, which pages you visit, the services / products you choose. We DO NOT store any of that information on our servers, but we can acess it through our Google Analytics console area.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. You can view the details of the cookies we use & how to disable them <<< here >>>
If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to view sections of this site in the manner that they are designed to display.
We employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide a Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services;
To assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
We also have "Third Party" cookies from other sites such as our payment gateway "PayPal, and "YouTube" for viewing video media these third parties will place a cookie on your site if you follow a link from our site to their site.
We inform you that the third parties have access to your Personal Information and any other data they require in order for them to perform the services that you requested on our behalf.
We DO NOT have access to any of this additional data, and the third parties are not obligated to disclose to us or use the information for any other purpose than to perform their tasks.
We strongly suggest that you read these third party sites "Privacy Policies" also
Links To Other Sites
We may have links to other web sites or resources either already or in the future.
We have no control over any other sites and resources .
It will be that other sites also do not follow our privacy & cookies policies, and they may put their own cookies onto your computer.
We have no control over any cookies put on your computer by third party links appear here on our Website.
Your Private Information Security
We use administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard any identifying information that we have to do our best to prevent: against loss of data, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
In this modern Internet Universe it would or should be nice for us or anyone else to say that any information you voluntarily or otherwise provide us with is absolutely safe, the reality though is there are many documented instances of computer security breaches even for large corporations which makes it impossible for us to fully guarantee it.
The most we can say is that we will always take the best & reasonable steps that we know how, to protect the information you provide to us.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13.
Our policy may change in the future, so please check here regularly to get our latest policy.
Parents and Guardians
We encourage you to be involved with your children’s online usage and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating.
We also ask you to check here regularly to see what our latest policies are, particularly those relating to children.
You should be aware that if your children voluntarily disclose their names, email addresses or other information on bulletin boards or chat areas of websites, such disclosures may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
We suggest that you discourage your child from providing such information on this Website or elsewhere unless you are confident that the information will not be misused.
Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available and may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. You can find current providers of such technology by using the following internet search terms: “parental control protections.”
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference.
The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to or used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those of you who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, therein reffered to as the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Without such written permission from us
YOU ARE PROHIBITED TO DOWNLOAD, COPY OR USE IN ANY SHAPE WASY OR FORM for any reason what so ever
We reserve all further rights not expressly granted to you for and with this Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using this Site, you represent and warrant that:
1. all registration information you voluntarily submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
2. you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
4) you are not under the age of 18;
(5) if you are a minor, you have received parental permission to use this Site;
(6) you will not access this Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use this Site for any purpose other than that for which we make it Site available.
This Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use of this Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on this Site.
4. use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of this Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
8. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on this Site or the networks or services connected to this Site.
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. use this Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use this Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this Site.
16. attempt to bypass any measures of this Site designed to prevent or restrict access to this Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of this Site to you.
18. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of this Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of this Site.
21. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses this Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or this Site.
24. use this Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Third Party Websites And Content
This Site may contain (or you may be sent via this Site) links to other websites ("ThirdParty Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content").
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through this Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from this Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate to from this Site or relating to any applications you use or install from this Site.
Any purchases you make through ThirdParty Websites will be through the other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through this Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please notify us immediatly by email
A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification.
Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by this Site infringes your copyright, you should first ask us about it in a nice friendly way, and we will investigate and remedy any infringement as necessary.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)
and include the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on this Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on this Site;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from this Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to us using the contact information as detailed on our "contact" section of this site.
To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
(1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
(2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located;
(3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party's agent;
(4) your name, address, and telephone number;
(5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney's fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
Term & Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modification & Interuptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of this Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of this Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price changes, suspension, or discontinuance of this Site.
We cannot guarantee this Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to this Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify this Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use this Site during any downtime or discontinuance of this Site.
Binding Arbitration If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party.
The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in Indonesia Malang East Java.
Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
If for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the Dispute shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in Indonesia, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than 2 minutes after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on this Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to this Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding this Site or to receive further information regarding use of this Site, please contact us as detailed on our "Contact Us" information section on this Site.